Work on some of Australia’s biggest brands with a lively and creative team.
- Develop your career through industry-leading professional development and training
- Receive your Birthday off!
- Get extra annual leave for your loyalty to the company
- One day off a year to participate in ‘So Inspired’ our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program
This is a great opportunity to make your mark and work with some of the world’s leading businesses alongside some of the top minds in the industry.
When you join our team you'll be In Great Company. Because, in our experience, it's the people that make the difference.
We’re looking for Expressions of Interest for a Social Media Manager who loves a busy team environment and is passionate about everything social and achieving results that make a difference. You’ll need to take responsibility for numerous projects and provide excellent client service using your industry knowledge and social media skills.
As a Social Media Manager, you’ll be directly responsible for running and growing your accounts as well as deliverables of your clients and teams. You’ll be tested under pressure and your interpersonal and client relationship skills will be put under the spotlight. You’re an emerging company leader and you’ll be expected to show high levels of accountability and responsibility to lead and drive your clients.
You’ll provide account support to the Strategist and Senior Strategists. You’ll also be responsible for managing day-to-day activities on smaller accounts (with strategy support from senior staff), including reporting, budgeting, preparing written material and handling social media activities.
The Social Media Manager knows how to engage people online, outreach to bloggers, knows that listening is about more than just data and knows a thing or two about all social media platforms (new and emerging). You’ll be fluent in all aspects of social media they are an expert at evaluating a client situation and helping execute a comprehensive digital strategy that includes social media outreach, online marketing, development of user experiences, and innovative ways to engage people.
Ogilvy PR Australia offers you an unrivalled opportunity to learn and grow – from the people in our business, from others across our network and from our clients. We are Australia’s only truly integrated PR agency and we bring together deep specialists across all PR disciplines (Consumer, Technology, Health, B2B, Corporate, Employee Engagement, Public Affairs and Social Media) under one roof in Sydney and in our offices in Melbourne and Canberra.
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Fluent social media skills and knowledge across a range of social media platforms
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient at multitasking and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Able to provide exceptional support and oversee projects through to completion
- Sound time management skills and can manage several projects/tasks at one time
- A high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- Experience in developing good professional relationships
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for a Social Media Manager. If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!
Express your interest today!