When you join our team you’ll be In Great Company. Because, in our experience, it’s the people that make the difference.
- Develop your career through industry-leading professional development and training
- Receive your Birthday off!
- Get extra annual leave for your loyalty to the company
- One day off a year to participate in ‘So Inspired’ our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program
Leading public relations agency – Ogilvy Public Relations – is looking for Expressions of Interest for a Finance Manager to work in our Finance team.
This is a fast paced and autonomous role where you will be the first point of contact for the companies providing operational Finance advice and support to management and employees. You need to be passionate about people and Finance, with at least 4 years’ experience for this role. You need to be outgoing and prepared to speak up and make your presence known.
You will be responsible for all activities and processes across the Company including but not limited to; month end preparation and review, revenue recognition, balance sheet reconciliations, management reporting, client reporting, yearly budgeting and monthly rolling forecasting. In this role you are a true business partner to your MD’s as you will provide regular advice and be embedded in the day to day running of the businesses.
In this role you must be adaptable and flexible and understanding of the ever changing environment that we work in, at the same time you must be able to deliver high quality work consistently and manage many tasks concurrently.
This role sits specifically within our Ogilvy PR central team. We have around 20 people based in Sydney who work in Finance, HR, Marketing and Management and the team supports all Ogilvy PR businesses in Sydney, Melbourne and Canberra.
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Relevant business qualification(s) and 4 years’ experience in a similar role
- Ability to maintain discretion and confidentiality at all times
- Good attention to detail, strong capabilities in terms of prioritising work and meeting deadlines
- Ability to forge strong relationships with employees and key stakeholders
- Good interpersonal, verbal and written communications skills
- Display a good level judgement and decision making ability
- Intermediate skills and knowledge of MS Office (Outlook, Internet, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!
This is an excellent opportunity for a Finance Manager. If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!
Express your interest today!