Work on some of Australia’s biggest brands with a lively and creative team.
- Develop your career through industry-leading professional development and training
- Receive your Birthday off!
- Get extra annual leave for your loyalty to the company
- One day off a year to participate in ‘So Inspired’ our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program
This is a great opportunity to make your mark and work with some of the world’s leading businesses alongside some of the top minds in the industry.
When you join our team you'll be In Great Company. Because, in our experience, it's the people that make the difference.
We’re looking for Expressions of Interest for an Account Director who loves a busy team environment and is passionate about creative ideas and achieving results that make a difference. You’ll need to take responsibility for numerous projects and provide excellent client service using your industry knowledge and PR skills.
As an Account Director you’ve now well and truly moved into a strategic role managing clients and teams, you’re a leader of the business and making decisions affecting the business. You are responsible for a number of clients as well as a significant amount of revenue. You’ll have specialist skills that are sought by other members of your team and across Ogilvy PR. You will support your MD and the CEO of Ogilvy PR to deliver the vision, performance and growth requirements of our business.
You will also work closely with the MD and other Directors on devising and delivering internal programs to strengthen our culture, our team and our performance. You’re focused on existing clients as well as a new business culture as this increasingly becomes part of your role.
The next stage is about carving out your position as a senior strategic advisor for client and the business, increasing your personal gravitas and playing a leading role in winning new business and building our business together.
Ogilvy PR Australia offers you an unrivalled opportunity to learn and grow – from the people in our business, from others across our network and from our clients. We are Australia’s only truly integrated PR agency and we bring together deep specialists across all PR disciplines under one roof in Sydney and in our offices in Melbourne and Canberra.
Our specialist agencies include: Pulse Communications (Consumer), Howorth (Technology and B2B), Ogilvy PR Health (Health), Ogilvy Impact (Employee Engagement), Parker & Partners (Government Relations), and Social@Ogilvy (Social Media).
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Impeccable communication and presentation skills
- Be able to maintain a positive and calm attitude in high pressure environments
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results for your clients
- Tight project management - including from formulation to evaluation
- Credible counsel and creativity that make your clients trust you
- Provide flawless execution of large campaigns
- Be able to lead large teams by example and walk the talk from the front
- You’re tenacious, restless and passionate about your ability to add value to the clients you pursue
- Heavy hitting media skills and experienced understanding of your clients’ businesses
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Director. If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!
In your covering letter please outline which business you are interested in applying for.
Express your interest today!