Work on some of Australia’s biggest brands with a lively and creative team.
- Develop your career through industry-leading professional development and training
- Receive your Birthday off!
- Get extra annual leave for your loyalty to the company
- One day off a year to participate in ‘So Inspired’ our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program
This is a great opportunity to make your mark and work with some of the world’s leading businesses alongside some of the top minds in the industry.
When you join our team you'll be In Great Company. Because, in our experience, it's the people that make the difference.
We’re looking for Expressions of Interest for an Account Manager who loves a busy team environment and is passionate about creative ideas and achieving results that make a difference. You’ll need to take responsibility for numerous projects and provide excellent client service using your industry knowledge and PR skills.
You’ll work a lot closer with the senior account team, strategy and planning and you’ll be directly responsible for running and growing your accounts as well as deliverables of your clients and teams. You’ll be tested under pressure and your interpersonal and client relationship skills will be put under the spotlight. You’re an emerging company leader and you’ll be expected to show high levels of accountability and responsibility to lead and drive your clients.
Ogilvy PR Australia offers you an unrivalled opportunity to learn and grow – from the people in our business, from others across our network and from our clients. We are Australia’s only truly integrated PR agency and we bring together deep specialists across all PR disciplines under one roof in Sydney and in our offices in Melbourne and Canberra.
Our specialist agencies include: Pulse Communications (Consumer), Howorth (Technology and B2B), Ogilvy PR Health (Health), Ogilvy Impact (Employee Engagement), Parker & Partners (Government Relations), and Social@Ogilvy (Social Media).
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Impeccable writing skills and is a skilled editor
- A great mentor, editor, critic and support of your team’s written work
- Tight project management - including from formulation to evaluation
- Exceptional at managing and prioritising your time with multiple clients
- You can take a lead role in devising media strategy and advising your clients on the best approach to create and tell their stories
- Sound time management skills and can manage several projects/tasks at one time
- A high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- You have experience in developing good professional relationships
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Manager If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!
In your covering letter please outline which business you are interested in applying for.
Express your interest today!