Work on some of Australia’s biggest brands with a lively and creative team.
- Develop your career through industry-leading professional development and training
- Receive your Birthday off!
- Get extra annual leave for your loyalty to the company
- One day off a year to participate in ‘So Inspired’ our Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) program
This is a great opportunity to make your mark and work with some of the world’s leading businesses alongside some of the top minds in the industry.
When you join our team you'll be In Great Company. Because, in our experience, it's the people that make the difference.
We’re looking for Expressions of Interest for an Account Executive who loves a busy team environment and is passionate about creative ideas and achieving results that make a difference. You’ll need to take responsibility for numerous projects and provide excellent client service using your industry knowledge and PR skills.
You’re ready for new challenges, possibly helping to manage other people – including interns and Account Co-ordinators. You’ll begin to take greater solo responsibility for smaller accounts (with support from more senior team members) and get to try your hand at budgeting and more direct client relations.
This is an important point in your career where you’re taking every opportunity to be exposed to as many clients and industries as possible and really spending the time practising your writing and media relations skills.
Ogilvy PR Australia offers you an unrivalled opportunity to learn and grow – from the people in our business, from others across our network and from our clients. We are Australia’s only truly integrated PR agency and we bring together deep specialists across all PR disciplines under one roof in Sydney and in our offices in Melbourne and Canberra.
Our specialist agencies include: Pulse Communications (Consumer), Howorth (Technology and B2B), Ogilvy PR Health (Health), Ogilvy Impact (Employee Engagement), Parker & Partners (Government Relations), and [email protected] (Social Media).
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Efficient at multitasking and thrive in a fast paced environment
- Able to provide exceptional support and oversee projects through to completion
- Sound time management skills and can manage several projects/tasks at one time
- A high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- Exceptional research skills and is able to timely find, track, monitor and evaluate media coverage
- Experience in developing good professional relationships
- Social media savvy and knowledge across a range of social media platforms
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
This is an excellent opportunity for an Account Executive If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!
In your covering letter please outline which business you are interested in applying for.
Express your interest today!