Howorth / Ogilvy Public Relations, Account Director – Consumer Technology / Corporate
- Be part of Ogilvy PR – the largest communications agency in Australia
- New, open plan office located in the heart of Barangaroo
- Agile, activity-based-working environment – mobile working is encouraged and supported
- Leading, global consumer technology clients
- Competitive salary with great company benefits and the opportunity to grow
- Brilliant company culture focused on team building and fun!
“Talent, I believe, is most likely to be found among non-conformists, dissenters, rebels”- David Ogilvy, Founder of Ogilvy & Mather & the ‘father of advertising.’
Keen to join Australia’s leading creative communications agency? Work with exciting global brands? Well, read on…
We’re on the lookout for a passionate and creative Account Director in the consumer technology and corporate space. You’ll be working on some of the world’s best-known brands, delivering award- winning campaigns, telling captivating stories, and inspiring real business change.
Who we are…
Howorth is the B2B and B2C technology specialist agency within the Ogilvy PR family. We’re the most awarded agency in Australia in our sector, and we work with a wide range of brands including Microsoft, Canon, Netflix and American Express.
Our core values are PARTNERSHIP, INVENTION, CURIOSITY and BRAVERY.
Who you are…
In the role of Account Director, you will thrive in a dynamic, fast-paced environment. You will be adaptable, chameleon-like.
You will understand the fundamentals of captivating storytelling, and the channels to maximise engagement.
You will confidently lead a team, you will make brave decisions, and you will steer integrated communications campaigns that drive real business change for clients.
You will know good content when you see it.
You will work on some of the world’s biggest brands, the trailblazers, the ‘disruptors,’ the industry leaders and work with them to set new standards in communications both locally and globally with an experience-led, content first approach.
While you’ll be directly responsible for running and growing your accounts, as well as supporting the growth of Howorth / Ogilvy PR and our people, you’ll receive close support from leaders across all of Ogilvy PR, including social, creative, content, strategy and planning specialists.
You will join our senior leadership team, and we will see you as an emerging company leader. You’ll be expected to have high levels of accountability and responsibility to lead and drive your clients.
It’s not just about the work...
Skills aside, we always strive to put our people first and have worked hard to bring together a group of ambitious, passionate and brilliant communicators who genuinely enjoy being together and coming to work every day.
The culture of our company is key focus for everyone in the business, and we don’t want to boast – but we’re very proud of the environment we’ve created. Furthering this, we have recently moved into an activity-based-working office – encouraging our people to work from wherever they want, whenever they want. We know the working world is changing and everyone has their own style, and we want to encourage this individuality to help our teams thrive, not simply survive.
If this sounds like the role for you, then we would love to hear from you.
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Experience in developing good professional relationships
- Ability to take a lead role in devising media strategy and advising your clients on the best approach to create and tell their stories
- A high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results
- Impeccable writing skills and a skilled editor
- A great mentor, critic and supporter
- Tight project management - from formulation to evaluation
- Exceptional at managing and prioritising your time with multiple clients
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, dedicated to developing its people and ensuring a professional team environment.
Other benefits include:
- Career development through ongoing, industry leading professional development and training
- Fully covered phone bill
- Additional holiday leave including David Ogilvy day, your Birthday and loyalty leave
- One day off a year to participate in ‘So Inspired’ our Corporate CSR program
- Rewards & Recognition program quarterly and annually to showcase those who have gone above and beyond
- Annual anniversary rewards to say thank you for your loyalty
- Yoga, meditation and health/wellbeing programs offered
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Novated Leasing to salary package your car
- Resident Financial Advisor to discuss your personal finances and investments
- Employee Assistance Program which offers confidential counselling support
- Discounted rates with Fitness First, BUPA & Greenwood Dental
Apply now and submit your CV with a creative cover letter (1 page max) or 2 minute video telling us why you want this exciting opportunity to be yours.
Want to know more about us? Here are our websites: