Lead the creative direction for Australia’s largest integrated communication agency…
We’re looking for a creative lead to spearhead and drive our creative thinking across big, interesting clients who are ripe to push the envelope with. If you thrive on thinking big, thinking laterally, thinking across channel – then we want to hear from you! We work with some of Australia’s most challenging, complex and future-facing clients and we need a creative person to lead our team to embrace the opportunities across our diverse portfolio. We work in a completely integrated way, where our strategic planning, content, account and creative teams work together to generate, sell and deliver ideas that have real business impact. This is not a role for someone who likes to be hands-off! You’ll love both conceptualising and bringing your ideas to life and know how to make things happen. You’ll be able to stretch your thinking to cover all sectors and channels. And you’ll be a curious, humble and passionate creative type with a twinkle in your eye and a will to find a way.
Our Creative Director will be responsible for the creative output of the entire agency – from creative delivery for our biggest clients where they will be very hands-on – to light tough support for our smaller clients where they will oversee, guide and enable client teams to drive the creative work themselves.
Our Creative Director will be recognised inside and outside the agency for their creative thinking and problem solving, and ability to successfully turn creative thoughts into ideas, campaigns, movements and moments that have real business impact.
This role spans our entire business – from corporate to consumer clients, from big brand briefs to small ideas briefs. Every week at Ogilvy Public Relations brings a new sector to get your head around. But regardless of the industry, product or client – the Creative Director is able to think around problems, immerse themselves in new sectors and generate ideas and thought-starters both inside and well outside of their comfort zone.
This person must thrive in a busy team environment and be passionate about creative ideas and achieving results that make a difference. You’ll need to take responsibility for numerous projects and provide excellent client service using your industry knowledge and PR skills. Importantly you must love having fun in the office, to contribute to our unique creative culture.
You’ll play a strategic role managing big clients and client teams, you’re a leader of the business, sitting on the agency leadership team and making decisions affecting the business. You’ll have specialist skills that are sought by other members of your team and across Ogilvy Public Relations. You’re focused on existing clients as well as a new business culture.
Here’s the expertise you have, that we’ll build on:
- Creative Leadership
- Idea Generation
- Facilitation and Training
- Development of New Business
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Be able to maintain a positive and calm attitude in a high pressure environment
- Demonstrate a high level of attention to detail, with a focus on delivering outstanding results for your client
- Credible counsel and creativity that make your clients trust you
- Provide flawless execution of large consumer campaigns
- Ability to interpret briefs
- Be able to lead large teams by example and walk the talk from the front
- Thorough insight and control of your client’s budgets
- Heavy hitting media skills and experienced understanding of consumer brand business
- Ideally experience in the technology sector
In return you will be part of a growing dynamic company, who is dedicated to developing their people and ensuring a professional team environment.
Other benefits include:
Career development through ongoing, industry leading professional development and training.
- Company laptop to enable Agile Working
- Contributions towards your phone bill
- Discounted rates with Fitness First, BUPA & Greenwood Dental
- Additional holidays including David Ogilvy day and your Birthday
- Rewards & Recognition program quarterly and annually to showcase those who have gone above and beyond
- Annual anniversary rewards to say thank you for your loyalty
- Generous Employee Referral Program
- Novated Leasing to salary package your car
- Resident Financial Advisor to discuss your personal finances and investments
- Employee Assistance Program which offers confidential counselling support
This is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to expand on their skills and grow their career. If you are a highly motivated and results-orientated person, then we would like to hear from you!